SubjectRe: [CFP] Power Management and Thermal Control MC at LPC 2022
[I see I sent this from my personal e-mail address, sorry for the confusion.]

On Tue, Jun 7, 2022 at 5:30 PM Rafał Wysocki <rjwysocki@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> On Wed, May 25, 2022 at 7:48 PM Rafał Wysocki <rjwysocki@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi All,
> >
> > The Power Management and Thermal Control micro-conference:
> >
> > https://lpc.events/event/16/contributions/1158/
> >
> > has been accepted for the LPC 2022, so if you have a topic for
> > discussion in that session, please submit it through the LPC web page:
> >
> > https://lpc.events/event/16/abstracts/
> >
> > (please choose Power Management and Thermal Control MC as the track).
> > Please also submit topics already listed in the MC description.
> >
> > Please note that the LPC is mostly about discussing work in progress
> > and development proposals, so make sure that your topic falls into
> > this category. In particular, please avoid submitting topics
> > regarding work that has already been done.
> >
> > The LPC will be held in Dublin this year, but it should be possible to
> > participate in the sessions remotely, so it should be fine to submit a
> > topic even if you cannot go to Dublin in person.
> >
> > Looking forward to seeing you all at the LPC!
>
> The deadline for topic submissions is approaching (it appears to be June 15).

There are 5 topics submitted ATM, 4 from Intel and 1 from AMD. ARM is
obviously underrepresented.

  Last update: 2022-06-09 12:21    [W:0.331 / U:1.232 seconds]