SubjectDear Old Friend
--
I know you may have forgotten me, I am very happy to inform you about
my success in getting the money transferred under the co-operation of
a new partner from Venezuela.

Presently I am in Venezuela with my partner for a better treatment; I
told you that I rather die than to miss this opportunity. Meanwhile, I
didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in
transferring the funds despite that it failed us somehow.

Before my living Burkina Faso I left a complete sum of Nine Hundred
THousand Dollars,
with the western union money transfer to transfer to you as your
compensation.

Now you are to contact the western union for them to commence on your
payments, Ask them to send you the Nine Hundred
THousand Dollars, which I kept for
your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me
in this transfer.

Here is the Western Union money Transfer section

Email. westernunionmoneytransfer.WU@financier.com

Remember I have already forward this instruction to them and they will
be expecting you to contact them to commence on your transfers.

Bye and stay bless.

But never forget to inform me whenever you received all your money
because I have paid for the transfer fee.

Thanks and God bless you

Sincerely
mrs marie brigitte prouvost

  Last update: 2022-06-26 04:58    [W:0.035 / U:0.472 seconds]