Subject
I am with tears and sorrow in my eyes, I know this message will come
to you as a surprised but permit me of my desire to go into business
relationship with you. My name is Miss Wendy George, 21 years old Girl
from South Sudan, My father and I escaped from our country to Burkina
Faso. At the heat of the civil war after losing my mother and two of
my senior brothers in the war.
I am here seeking for avenue to transfer my inheritance fund of
$15.5Million United State Dollar to your position,
This fund was deposited in Dubai United Arab Emirates but I am in
Africa at the moment. Where i and my father escape to because of the
heat of the war in my country I will be waiting to hear from you for
more explanation about this transfer thanks

Miss Wendy George

  Last update: 2022-06-23 18:23    [W:0.028 / U:0.204 seconds]