    SubjectRe: plumbers session on profiling?
    On Tue, May 24, 2022 at 4:46 AM Ruud van der Pas
    <ruud.vanderpas@oracle.com> wrote:

    > Hi Jose,
    >
    > Thanks. I indeed plan to attend LPC 2022 and am very interested
    > to participate in such a discussion.

    Hi Ruud,
    If you're still considering attending Linux Plumbers conf, please
    submit a proposal:
    https://lpc.events/event/16/abstracts/
    Please make sure to select "Toolchains Track" as the "Track" after
    clicking on "Submit new abstract."

    --
    Thanks,
    ~Nick Desaulniers

      Last update: 2022-06-22 00:04    [W:2.884 / U:0.012 seconds]