SubjectI NEED YOUR RESPOND PLEASE
Dear partner

My name is Mr. Ibrahim. Idewu. I am working with one of the prime banks in
Burkina Faso. Here in this bank existed a dormant account for many
years, which belonged to one of our late foreign customers. The amount
in this account stands at{US$19.3 Million United State Dollars}

I want a foreign account where the bank will transfer this fund. I
know you would be surprised to read this message, especially from
someone relatively unknown to you. But, do not worry yourself so much.

I am inviting you in this transaction where this money can be shared
between us at ratio of 50/50% and help the needy around us don’t be
afraid of anything I am with you I will instruct you what you will do
to maintain this fund.

Please kindly contact me with your information if you are interested
in this transaction.

-Your Full Name:
-Your Contact Address:
-Your direct Mobile telephone Number:
-Your Date of Birth:
-Your occupation:

Best regards,
Mr. Ibrahim. Idewu
Email:ibrahimidewu4@gmail.com

  Last update: 2022-06-20 10:45    [W:0.033 / U:0.292 seconds]