SubjectRe: Regression: memory corruption on Atmel SAMA5D31
From
On 18.05.22 09:51, Peter Rosin wrote:
> 2022-05-18 at 08:21, Tudor.Ambarus@microchip.com wrote:
>> On 5/17/22 17:50, Peter Rosin wrote:
>>> EXTERNAL EMAIL: Do not click links or open attachments unless you know the content is safe

>>> Any news?
>>
>> I'm now allocated on this, so I started looking around what has to be done.
>> I'm thinking of using virt-dma to manage the channels and the request queues.
>> Will get back to you after I'll have something working.
>
> Sounds good, thanks!

That was about a month ago. Has any progress been made to get this
regression fixed?

P.S.: As the Linux kernel's regression tracker I deal with a lot of
reports and sometimes miss something important when writing mails like
this. If that's the case here, don't hesitate to tell me in a public
reply, it's in everyone's interest to set the public record straight.

#regzbot poke

  Last update: 2022-06-20 09:05    [W:0.110 / U:0.372 seconds]