SubjectTHIS IS VERY CONFIDENTIAL

--
Hello,

My name is Steve Dibenedetto.I apologize to have contacted you this way
without a direct relationship. There is an opportunity to collaborate
with me in the sourcing of some materials needed by our company for
production of the different medicines we are researching.

I'm aware that this might be totally outside your professional
specialization, but it will be a great source for generating extra
revenue. I discovered a manufacturer who can supply us at a lower rate
than our company's previous purchases.
I will give you more specific details when/if I receive feedback from
you showing interest.

Warm Regards
Steve Dibenedetto
Production & Control Manager,
Green Field Laboratories
Gothic House, Barker Gate,
Nottingham, NG1 1JU,
United Kingdom.

  Last update: 2022-06-17 17:42    [W:0.025 / U:1.000 seconds]