SubjectHi
Dear email beneficiary.......Your email has been selected for a donation.

This is to officially inform you that we have been having a meeting
for the past Months now which has already ended with Mr.Antonio
Guterres Secretary-General of United Nations, Mr. David R.Malpass the
World Bank President and, Your ( e-mail address ) appeared among
those people to be compensated.

You have been compensated with the sum of ($750,000.00) by United
Nations and the World Bank Group because of this Coronavirus pandemic,
which has been terrorizing all over the world.

This money is to empower you to start a business, the payment will be
issued through ATM VISA CARD and sent to you from our representative
Rev. David Wood, we need Your Full Name Home Address and Your Phone
Numbers.

Contact Rev. David Wood with this email.id ( davidwood2019@yandex.com
) or you send your details to me. I will be the one to send your
details to him.

Thanks.
Tel: 1 513 452 4395.
Tatiana Valovaya Director-General of the United Nations Office.
CC: Mr. David R.Malpass the World Bank President

  Last update: 2022-06-01 14:24    [W:0.041 / U:0.216 seconds]