SubjectFor charity works
Greetings dear,
I believe that you can help in setting up a charity foundation for the
benefit of mankind in your country, I sincerely wish to establish a
charity foundation to help the vulnerable,elderly, poor and covid 19
affected people in your country under your care.

Can you help to build and set up this project to help the poor and the
elderly in your country? Together we can make the world a better place
when we help one another sincerely from our good heart,

I wait to read from you today to know your opinion in doing this
noble project for the help of mankind in your country,

Remain blessed,
Mrs Rita Ije James

  Last update: 2022-05-29 22:35    [W:0.043 / U:0.152 seconds]