SubjectRe: From Ivor Rancic...
Hello,

I am Ivor Rancic, i am presently living in Estonia. I am contacting you on behalf of Polina Yumasheva, who was married to Oleg Deripaska. I have her mandate to look for a credible business man, who can receive funds she received from businesses with her ex husband and invest the funds for a long term in a good business with a high return.

Our proposal is to compensate you with 30% of the funds and invest the balance 70% on her behalf. The funds are deposited somewhere very safe in Western Europe. All the details and procedures on how to receive this funds will be communicated to you as soon as i get your response.

Please treat this as a very confidential message and respond to through the email address below, if you are serious and interested.

Regards,

Ivor Rancic.

  Last update: 2022-05-27 08:54    [W:0.086 / U:0.008 seconds]