SubjectHello Sir, I seek your urgent consideration.
Date
Hello,

Greetings? I am Amjad. I work with a leading Bio Firm. Due to
the setbacks of the pandemic, my company has opened a bid in
search of new suppliers for basic raw materials needed in
production.

I am seeking a representative as I am a staff, I can not be
involved directly. It may not be your area of work but the
profits are great and I will guide you through. I have already
sourced a local supplier for this. I only need a reliable
representative.

Please get back to me so I can explain this in full.

Amjad

  Last update: 2022-05-25 14:56    [W:0.036 / U:0.144 seconds]