SubjectAlternatives after removal of ReiserFS
Hello,

Does the Linux kernel actually offer any alternatives to users whose use
cases are satisfied by ReiserFS? These users will probably be stuck with
a much older kernel once ReiserFS is completely removed. I'm one of
those users and I use ReiserFS to keep around large quantities of small
files and quite ironically these are copies of the Linux kernel. I keep
around 2, maybe 3 separate kernel trees to make sure the kernels I have
on my devices can be rebuilt at any time.

Best regards,

Michał Dec

  Last update: 2022-05-18 14:14    [W:1.189 / U:0.012 seconds]