Subject
--
Good day! I am aware that the Internet has become very unsafe, but
considering the situation I have no option than to seek for foreign
partnership through this medium. I will not disclose my Identity until
I am fully convinced you are the right person for this business deal.
I have access to very vital information that can be used to move a
huge amount of money to a secured account outside United Kingdom. Full
details/modalities will be disclosed on your expression of Interest to
partner with me. I am open for negotiation importantly the funds to be
transferred have nothing to do with drugs, terrorism or Money
laundering. Thanks for your anticipated corporation.
Regards,

  Last update: 2022-05-13 12:16    [W:0.022 / U:0.188 seconds]