SubjectLSF/MM/BPF 2022: Slides and thanks!
Hello,

Thank all of the participants of this years LSF/MM/BPF! It was great to finally
get together as a community, both in person and virtually.

If you presented this year and had slides please email the slides to
lsf-pc@lists.linuxfoundation.org so we can attach it to the videos when the
recordings are uploaded to YouTube. We will also forward these along to the
staff at LWN.

If any of you have objections to your sessions being posted on YouTube please
email the lsf-pc list so we can make sure to exclude those videos. We already
have a couple of requests, so if you've already made one you don't need to let
us know, we already have it marked down.

Thanks again for a great conference!

        Josef Bacik (Filesystems)
        Amir Goldstein (Filesystems)
        Martin K. Petersen (Storage)
        Omar Sandoval (Storage)
        Michal Hocko (MM)
        Dan Williams (MM)
        Alexei Starovoitov (BPF)
        Daniel Borkmann (BPF)

  Last update: 2022-05-13 04:58    [W:0.035 / U:1.108 seconds]