SubjectGod bless you.
Date
Hi,

My name is Warren E. Buffett an American business magnate, investor, and philanthropist and one of the most successful investors in the world. I believe strongly in giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to give {$750,000.00} Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand United State Dollars to randomly selected individuals worldwide for my empowerment program.

On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your were chosen from active email lists online.

Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience before I go for my treatment, so I know your email address is valid more details and subsequent disbursement.

God bless you.
Best Regard
Mr. Warren E. Buffett
Billionaire Investor and Philanthropist

  Last update: 2022-04-04 15:42    [W:0.049 / U:0.256 seconds]