SubjectHello My Dear Friend
Hello My Dear Friend,

I am Dr. Nance Terry Lee, the United Nations Representative Washington
-DC - USA.
I hereby inform you that your UN pending compensation funds the sum of
$4.2million has been approved to be released to you through Diplomatic
Courier Service.

In the light of the above, you are advised to send your full receiving
information as below:

1. Your full name
2. Full receiving address
3. Your mobile number
4. Nearest airport

Upon the receipt of the above information, I will proceed with the
delivery process of your compensation funds to your door step through
our special agent, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask
me.

Kindly revert back to this office immediately.

Thanks.
Dr. Nance Terry Lee.
United Nations Representative
Washington-DC USA.
Tel: +1-703-9877 5463
Fax: +1-703-9268 5422

  Last update: 2022-04-04 11:15    [W:0.022 / U:0.628 seconds]