Subjectplumbers session on syscall wrapping and kernel header libc circular depdence?
Hi Florian, Arnd, and Masahiro,
Jose and I are currently in the planning process to put together a
Kernel+Toolchain microconference track at Linux Plumbers Conference
this year (Sept 12-14) in Dublin, Ireland.

Would you all be interested in a session (if you're planning on
attending) discussing syscall wrapping for libc's and UAPI circular
dependency on the libc?

Masahiro and I were recently discussing the feasibility of building
the kernel UAPI header tests with -nostdinc, but there are some
interesting complications perhaps worth sharing with others?
--
Thanks,
~Nick Desaulniers

  Last update: 2022-04-15 19:49    [W:0.091 / U:0.200 seconds]