SubjectRe: toolchain mitigations plumbers session
On Fri, Apr 15, 2022 at 7:50 AM Qing Zhao <qing.zhao@oracle.com> wrote:

> Hi, Nick,
>
> > On Apr 14, 2022, at 4:30 PM, Nick Desaulniers <ndesaulniers@google.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Qing, Kees, and Bill,
> > Jose and I are currently in the planning process to put together a
> > Kernel+Toolchain microconference track at Linux Plumbers Conference
> > this year (Sept 12-14) in Dublin, Ireland.
> >
> > Would you all be interested in leading another session on
> > kernel+toolchain collaboration for mitigations? Do you plan to attend
> > plumbers this year which will be in person?
>
> I’d love to attend plumbers this year to meet people in person!
> But not sure whether there will be enough new, big stuff to report this year since mostly bunch of bug fixes and minor
> Improvements to the previous work.

No worries; it doesn't need to be a presentation, or just one person
presenting. I think a quick review of newly developed features from
various authors, then a discussion with consumers (kernel developers)
would be beneficial.
--
Thanks,
~Nick Desaulniers

  Last update: 2022-04-15 19:18    [W:0.136 / U:0.952 seconds]