SubjectGreetings from Netherlands
--
From: RGI Company Ltd
Address, Netherlands

Greetings from Netherlands

RGI Genealogical Investigators particularize in probate research to reveal
missing capital, inherited estate around the globe. We can also help you
find wills, retrieve/secure copies of certificates.

Recently a woman from the Rothschild family, one of the famous families
contacted our firm that we should contact a business minded person who is
capable of establishing her capital in a lucrative sector.

Our professional co-operation is 2% of the capital and we will be settled
after you receive the capital. The capital transfer process should take
just a matter of days as we have the mechanism and expertise to get this
done quickly.

Please if you find this letter offensive ignore it and accept our apologies

Warmest Regards,

Dr.TJ. Wood, CEO
RGI Genealogical.

  Last update: 2022-03-30 07:22    [W:0.030 / U:0.400 seconds]