SubjectLux the Droid robot loads fast enough loaded in 300MB's of CACHE ^p Say 700FPS : Security 'LUX' The DROID : Really does float in 32MB floating L3 RAM Tables
Lux the Droid robot loads fast enough loaded in 300MB's of CACHE ^p Say 700FPS

The size issue is not one clearly defined by progress, but defining
reality though pre tested hardware? Source of future security &
reliability RS

So Security 'LUX' The DROID : Really does float in 32MB floating L3 RAM Tables

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSCpVhKvmCY

*****

On the subject of PSP processors : Arm features include NEON2!
Why not use this to our advantage? if safely potentiated! Every SiMD
matters after all,

Particularly preparing for the GPU & Audio output!
As a driver specific the advantages are around 13% improved
performance & 20% improved code flexibility on SiMD compatibility.

We can also directly utilize for Automated Direct Reactive Secure DMA or ADRSDMA

(signed RS)

ARM Patches 3 arte enabled! https://lkml.org/lkml/2022/3/30/977

*

GPRS for immediate use in all SFR SIM's & SFR Firmware & routers &
boxes including ADSL & Fibre

Cloudflare Kernels & VM linux, I pretty obviously would like to be
able to utilise cloudflare Kernel & Linux & cloudflare is very special
to me

Submissions for review

RS

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1X5fUvsXkvBU6td78uq3EdEUJ_S6iUplA?usp=sharing

https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/20220329164117.1449-1-mario.limonciello@amd.com/

https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=AMD-PSP-Sysfs-Expose

https://lkml.org/lkml/2022/3/30/1005

https://lkml.org/lkml/2022/3/30/1002

  Last update: 2022-03-30 21:43    [W:1.227 / U:0.000 seconds]