Subjecthi
Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you that i finally succeeded in getting the funds
transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from India,
Presently I'm in India, for investment projects with my own share of
the money and also on charity work to the less privileges and the
orphanages. Meanwhile i didn't forget your past efforts to assist me.

After your inability to cooperate I found a new partner who helped in
getting those funds transferred for charity work , please use this
share of the money for your self and also invest some on charity work
in your country.

So i left a Visa Card of $850,000.00 US Dollars for you as
compensation for your past effort. Contact my office manager and give
her your complete address so she can send you the Visa Card through
Courier Delivery Logistics

Her Name is Miss . Lisa Muna

Email: lisamuna2001@gmail.com

NOTE; The Visa Card is an international Visa Card and you can cash it
in any ATM machine in your Country.

Regards
lisa muna

  Last update: 2022-03-19 16:18    [W:0.025 / U:0.256 seconds]