SubjectRe: [REMINDER] LSF/MM/BPF: 2022: Call for Proposals
On Thu, 2022-02-24 at 10:59 -0500, Josef Bacik wrote:
> A few updates
>
> - The COVID related restrictions can be found here
>

> https://events.linuxfoundation.org/lsfmm/attend/health-and-safety/
>
> - We are working on a virtual component, however it will likely not
> be interactive, likely just a live stream and then an IRC channel to
> ask questions through.

We've been experimenting with hybrid over at plumbers. Our last
experiment at LSS in Seattle managed to get us a successful interactive
two way A/V stream for a live Q and A using Big Blue Button. We
collaborated with E3 on this (The standard LF A/V provider for OSS) so
most likely they'll be who you have in Palm Springs. We were planning
to go for another trial at OSS in Austin, but if you'd like to be our
Guinea Pig, we can put all our infrastructure at your disposal.

Note, your hotel uplink may not support doing this for all four tracks:
we estimate the uplink bandwidth requirement at around 10M per track
dedicated, but we could try it on a single track.

Regards,

James

  Last update: 2022-02-25 13:53    [W:3.998 / U:0.536 seconds]