SubjectAssalamu Alaikum
Assalamu Alaikum Dear Friend,

May i use this medium to open a mutual communication with you seeking
your acceptance towards investing in your country under your
management as my partner, My name is Aisha Al-Qaddafi and presently
living in Oman as a refugee with my three children, i am a Widow and
single Mother with three Children, the only biological Daughter of
late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Al-Qaddafi) and presently
i am under political asylum protection by Omani Government, However, I
have funds worth "Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United
State Dollars" $27.500.000.00 US Dollars deposited in the bank which i
want to entrust on you for investment project in your country or your
company.

I am willing to negotiate an investment/business profit sharing ratio
with you based on the future investment earning profits, If you are
willing to handle this project on my behalf, kindly reply to me
urgently to enable me to provide you with more information about the
investment funds, I shall appreciate your urgent response.

Warmest regards
Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi

  Last update: 2022-02-24 10:36    [W:0.022 / U:0.352 seconds]