SubjectRe: gc2145 camera driver (front camera on PinePhone)
Hi!

> we are also using the GC2145 sensor but in a CSI based environment.
>
> We are in contact with GalaxyCore and following discussions we had with them
> and data they provided us with, we've made a driver for that, supporting for
> the time being 3 different resolutions via the CSI interface.
>
> The driver is available on the STMicroelectronics STM32 github [1].
>
> If you are ok with that, we could go further upstreaming it while testing/adding
> features necessary for the PinePhone.
>
> [1]
> https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/linux/blob/v5.15-stm32mp/drivers/media/i2c/gc2145.c

Ok, so it looks like I'm quite busy with other projects. If you have a
time, anything in the upstream is likely better than nothing at all.

But you may still want to take a look at my submission (which is
Megi's code), it seemed it had less magic numbers..

Best regards,
Pavel
--
People of Russia, stop Putin before his war on Ukraine escalates.

  Last update: 2023-03-26 23:21    [W:0.072 / U:1.316 seconds]