SubjectRe: kernel BUG in ext4_free_blocks (2)
On Mon, Dec 19, 2022 at 7:15 PM Theodore Ts'o <tytso@mit.edu> wrote:

< ... >
> It's not obvious what you mean by the "main page" of the namespace.
> I'm guessing, but from the bug report page, there is a horizontal set
> of icons, "Open", "Fixed", "Invalid" .... (which all have the same
> icons), that the "Open" icon is the one that gets to the main page?

Yes.

> Assuming that this[1] is what was meant by "main page" (which is also
> implied by the URL, but it's otherwise **really** not obvious), where
> is the list of tested trees?
>
> [1] https://syzkaller.appspot.com/android-5-10

I've just deployed the changes that add the page with the list of the
tested repositories as well as a link to it from the "main page" (look
above the table with instances). For Android, we indeed don't test
many trees:

https://syzkaller.appspot.com/android-5-10/repos

For Linux upstream, there are more trees:

https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/repos

> At least for the android-5-10 namespace, why not just
> say, "I don't see that commit on the git branch <explicit git repo and
> branch name>"?

Now such email messages will include the kernel name and some of the
tested repositories (with the link to the full list page). E.g.
https://github.com/google/syzkaller/blob/4067838e6b16173af08e062ce434ecfc46d45bda/dashboard/app/notifications_test.go#L106

--
Aleksandr

  Last update: 2023-03-26 23:16    [W:0.064 / U:0.400 seconds]