    SubjectInvestment proposal,
    Hello Dear.,

    It’s my pleasure to contact you through this media as i am in need
    of your urgent assistance. My names are Mrs. Ayesha Muammar Al-Gaddafi
    a single Mother and a Widow with three Children. I am the only
    biological Daughter of late Libyan President(Late Colonel Muammar
    Al-Gaddafi ).

    I have an investment funds worth Twenty Eight Million Four Hundred
    Thousand United State Dollar ($28.400.000.00) and i need an investment
    Partner and because of the asylum status i will authorize you the
    ownership of the funds, however, I am interested in for the
    investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we
    can build a business relationship in the near future.

    I am willing to negotiate business profit sharing ratio with you base
    on the future investment earning profits. If you are willing to handle
    this project kindly reply urgently to enable me provide more
    information about the investment funds to you. Am waiting for your
    urgent response.

    Best Regards.
    Ms. Ayesha Al-Gaddafi.

      Last update: 2022-11-02 18:42    [W:4.071 / U:0.000 seconds]