SubjectRe: Stockholm syndrome with Linux wireless?
On Mon, Sep 26, 2022 at 10:20 AM Kalle Valo <kvalo@kernel.org> wrote:

> Thanks, this was a good read! I'm always interested about user and
> downstream feedback, both good and bad :) But I didn't get the Stockholm
> syndrome comment in the end, what does he mean with that?

That refers to this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

What I think Peter means is we can't have a situation where the
community is held hostage by low quality wireless vendors and
even start sympathize with their development process and level
of support.

> BTW we have a wireless workshop in netdevconf 0x16, it would be great to
> have there a this kind of session discussing user pain points:
>
> https://netdevconf.info/0x16/session.html?Wireless-Workshop

I added Peter to the thread.

Yours,
Linus Walleij

  Last update: 2022-10-03 21:42    [W:0.109 / U:0.304 seconds]