SubjectRe: Planned changes for bugzilla.kernel.org to reduce the "Bugzilla blues"
On Mon, Oct 17, 2022 at 03:57:17PM +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> > Here's my counter-plan, which builds on top of yours.
>
> Is this the agreed on path forward by silent agreement? And if so: who
> will actually shepherd this? I just wonder, as it sounded to me that
> Konstantin would be happy to take care of the bot-related stuff, but
> leave the rest to somebody else.

Indeed, I need to do most of the preliminary legwork. I will start by creating
a public-inbox feed of all bugzilla comments, which is something I was
planning to do for a while anyway. Once that is in place, I can build on top
of that to add a two-way bridge to replace bugzilla's native (and rather
limited, in my experience) email bridge implementation.

Once I have this in place, we can consider what next steps should be taken.

-K

  Last update: 2022-10-17 22:48    [W:0.265 / U:0.260 seconds]