SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] Devicetree updates for v6.1
On Sun, Oct 9, 2022 at 1:41 PM Linus Torvalds
<torvalds@linux-foundation.org> wrote:

> My new memory is "out for delivery", so hopefully I'll be back up to
> full speed by this evening, but I'll probably leave memtest86+ for
> another overnight with the new DIMMs just because this wasn't the
> greatest experience ever.

Just confirming that things happened according to plan, overnight
memory tests were fine (not that I expected anything else) and I'm
back to merging stuff normally.

This effectively just meant that Saturday/Sunday was very slow for me
(with Friday being a bit of a "What's going on?"), but together with
Wednesday having also hit an unrelated snag due to the drm pull, I'm
effectively a few days off the normal schedule.

Not noticeable in the big picture - I expect to catch up by the end of
the day today - but it did end up meaning that the whole "I try to
merge most obvious stuff the first week of the merge window" just
didn't happen this time.

So this will not make a difference to the merge window overall - the
regular two weeks will still work out just fine. I could have done it
all on another machine, but it's just more convenient for me to get my
regular machine up and running.

Linus

  Last update: 2022-10-10 20:05    [W:0.034 / U:0.240 seconds]