SubjectBUSSINESS
HELLO..,

My name is Mr. Ibrahim Idewu, I work in the bank here in Burkina faso.
I got your contact
from internet search i hope that you will not expose or betray this
trust and confident that am about to entrust in you for the benefit of
our both families.

I discovered an abandoned fund here in our bank belonging to a dead
businessman who lost his life and entire family in a motor accident,
I am in need of your help as a foreigner to present you as the next of
kin and to transfer the
sum of $19.3 million U.S dollars (nineteen. Three million U.S dollars) into your
account risk is completely %100 free.

This is paid or shared in these percentages, 60% for me and 40% for
you. I have secured legal documents that can be used to substantiate
this claim. The only thing I have to do is put your names in the
documents and legalize them here in court to prove you as the rightful
beneficiary. All I need now is your honest cooperation,
confidentiality and your trust, so that we can complete this
transaction. I guarantee that this transaction is 100% risk-free, as
the transfer is subject to international banking law

Please give me this as we have 5 days to work through this. This is very urgent.

1. Full Name:
2. Your direct mobile number:
3. Your contact address:
4. Your job:
5. Your nationality:
6. Your gender / age:

Please confirm your message and interest to provide further
information. Please do get back to me on time.

Best regards
Mr. Ibrahim idewu

  Last update: 2022-10-10 10:03    [W:2.218 / U:0.080 seconds]