SubjectGreetings to you....!!
Greetings to you!

I am Mr.Ouedibe Paul, the Audit and Account Manager (A.D.B)Bank in
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, West Africa

I have a business transaction for you, In my department i discovered
an abandoned Sum of US$10,2 Million Dollars,
In an account that belongs to one of our late foreign customer who
died in plane crash with his family member years ago.
ever Since he died, Nobody to claim the left over balance in the account.
It is therefore upon this discovery that I decided to seek your
assistance to transfer the funds to your bank account.

if you accept i would give you the guide lines of how we can achieve
this transfer of the balance $10,2 Million Dollars to your account.
the fund will be share 50-50%. by both of us

Send the information required below for more details,

1. Full Names:
2. Address:
3. Your Age:
4. Your Country:
5. Your Private Phone Number:

Best Regards,
Mr.Ouedibe Paul.

  Last update: 2022-01-07 02:18    [W:0.031 / U:0.044 seconds]