SubjectHELLO
--
Dear friend.

I'm Mr. Gabriel Edgal, I'm the chief internal auditor of Btci Bank, I have
an abandoned fund $ 9.5 million dollars to transfer to you, as we shall
parts 50:50. You will only stand as a relative of my deceased client as
bears the same surname as you, the fund was deposited in our bank for
many years back by my deceased client who died with his whole
family in a car accident in 2010. I would like to invite you as a foreigner
partner to stand as the next of kin of the deceased client, so that we
will place a claim on the deposited fund and divide it between the two
of
us 50:50 each. I want you to answer me immediately for more information

With best regards,
Mr. Gabriel Edgal

  Last update: 2022-01-06 12:19    [W:0.028 / U:0.852 seconds]