SubjectAssist me
--
Dear friend

I am Mohammed Khalid I am a politician in Afghanistan, I seek your
assistance to receive my luggage because currently I am in hiding in
Kabul to avoid the Taliban since I work with the ministry of finance
so for this reason I need your assistance to claim my luggage
containing three million five hundred thousand dollars for investment
in your country pending to the time I will be able to leave Kabul
either dead or alive that is why I am entrusting this fund to you

I am expecting to hear from you through my private email address for
my security and safety because the Taliban are monitoring calls to
know our exact location in Kabul

Expecting to hear from you
Regards
Mohammed Khalid

  Last update: 2022-01-27 12:45    [W:0.059 / U:0.420 seconds]