SubjectINVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP
Dear Partner,

My Name is Mr. Fulham Martins. I am from the United Kingdom.
It is my resolve to contact you for an investment plan in your
country. It is no more a secret that investments are thriving fast in
your country.
Therefore, I want to invest in your country and want you to be my
business partner.
I am ready to invest in any sector such as Manufacturing, Agriculture,
Real Estate, Hoteling, etc. or any other business that has good return
on investment/profitable.

If you choose to be of assistance, I am ready to send the consignment
box to your country regarding the investment
partnership or do a direct bank transfer to your account based on
whatever modalities the investment will entail.
Like I mentioned earlier, I am presently based in the United Kingdom
and would like to know whether you are ready to partner with me on
this. Kindly indicate your interest to enable us to proceed.
Thank you in anticipation as I look forward to reading your reply.

Best regards.

Mr.Fulham Martins.

  Last update: 2022-01-26 08:08    [W:0.250 / U:0.028 seconds]