Subjectcompensation
Dear Friend,

I am sorry, but happy to inform you about my success in getting those
funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Vietnam.
Though, I I tried my best to involve you in the business, but
everything changed completely. Presently, I am in Vietnam for
investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I
didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in
transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow.

Now contact my secretary in Burkina Faso. Her name is Ms. Milla Smith.
Her email address is millasmith3250@gmail.com

Ask her to send you the total sum of $850,000.00 which I kept for your
compensation over the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this
matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel
free and contact my secretary Ms. Milla Smith and instruct her where
to send the amount to you. Please, do let me know immediately you
receive it so that wecan share joy after all the sufferings at that
time.

At the moment, I’m very busy here. Because of the investment projects
which I and my new partner are having at hand. Finally, remember that
I had forwarded instructions to the secretary on your behalf to
receive that money. So, feel free and get in touch with Ms. Milla
Smith.

Extend my greetings to your family.

Best regards,

Yours brother
Mr. Abu Salam
Greetings from Vietnam

  Last update: 2022-01-26 14:41    [W:0.019 / U:23.584 seconds]