SubjectRe: [patch] console_codes.4: ffix
nick black left as an exercise for the reader:
> if we're going to keep it, we ought add OSC to this section by
> the same reasoning. i can do that and send a fresh patch, or you
> can do it to my patch, or we can do with what i have.
> sequence, especially since there's really no user-relevant
> reason as to why one is in any given group. but i can go ahead
> and break this section out if you'd like.
> put another way, some people might read the man page wanting to
> know "how do i change a color". i can't imagine anyone ever
> wanting to know "what are the various OSC-prefixed commands?"
> that said, i'm happy to introduce the substructure if it gets
> the formatting fixed =].

Alejandro, would you like me to make some/all of the mentioned
changes, or is this patch fine as it is, or will you be making
the changes? Right now the console_codes(4) page has nasty
formatting errors (addressed herein); even if we make no content
changes, they should be fixed IMHO.

--
nick black -=- https://www.nick-black.com
to make an apple pie from scratch,

  Last update: 2022-01-25 18:42    [W:0.062 / U:0.280 seconds]