SubjectHello Beloved...
Am sorry for any inconvenience for sending this mail to you as a
stranger, I'm Mrs. Malinda Andrew Achile, a publisher and a messenger
of GOD/ALLAH worldwide, I want you to know that I have calling from
the LORD ALMIGHTY to HELP the Needy and the Orphanage. I want to help
the Orphanage with the total sum of $5.5Million deposited in the
custody of Bank BTCI in Lome-Togo, as I think it's a long lasting
legacy that will benefit mankind in many decades, May our Creator,
Almighty God/Allah bless you as you read and reply me in confident, Be
rest assured that this is 100% real and risky free, so do respond if
interested for more details.

Always remember me in your prayers, as I will soon be under going for
my Brain Cancer…..

Thanks for your understanding and best Regard.

Mrs. Malinda Andrew Achile.

  Last update: 2022-01-26 01:27    [W:0.033 / U:0.048 seconds]