SubjectHello Dear.
Greetings,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise, but never mind i
have decided to make this contact with you as I believe that you can
be of great assistance to me. I need your cooperation in transferring
the sum of $11.3million to your private account where this money can
be shared between us. The money has been here in our Bank lying
dormant for years without anybody coming for the claim.

By indicating your interest, I will send you the full details on how
the business will be executed.

Please respond urgently and delete if you are not interested.

Best regards,
Mr. Michael Doku.

  Last update: 2022-01-23 09:49    [W:0.019 / U:1.168 seconds]