SubjectGood Day My beloved,
Hello My Beloved,
With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose I wish
to write to you today, seeking for your urgent assistance in this
humanitarian investment project to be established in your country for
the mutual benefit of the orphans and the less privileged ones. My
names are Mrs.Alary Jean Claude, a dying widow hospitalized undergoing
treatment for brain tumor disease, I hope that you will not expose or
betray this belief and confidence that I am about to delegate to you
for the mutual benefit of the orphans and the less privileged ones. My
late husband made a substantial deposit with the Bank which I have
Strong-Willed to hand over and entrust the sum of ($
12,000.000,Dollars) in the account under your guardianship for you to
invest it into any social charitable project in your country. Based on
my present health status I am permanently indisposed to handle
finances or any financial related project.

With this intention, I am determined to contact you in order to
sustain and assist me as my rightful beneficiary and claim the money
for humanitarian purposes for the mutual benefits of the less
privileged ones. Because If the fund remains unclaimed with the bank I
pass away, those gluttonous bank executives will place the fund as an
unclaimed Fund and share it among themselves for their selfish and
worthless ventures. In this regard, I will be grateful for your kind
acceptance to carry out this transaction and fulfill my final wish in
implementing the charitable project in your country as it requires
absolute trust and devotion without any failure. Meanwhile It will be
my pleasure to compensate you as my Investment Manager/Partner with
40% percent of the total amount as commission/share just for you to
take this charitable project serious and handle it with sincerity of
mind, showing honesty and attention in our communication and in every
aspect of this project, While 60% of the money will be invested into
the charity project.

Thank you very much for your kind consideration and I will be happy to
receive your prompt response for further correspondence.
May the peace of God be with you.
Yours beloved Sister in Christ Mrs. Alary Jean Claude.

  Last update: 2022-01-20 09:38    [W:0.048 / U:0.100 seconds]