SubjectGreetings
Greetings

I am Ms.Catherine Lee, a Registered Nurse. Apart from being surprised
you may be skeptical to reply to me based on what is happening around
the world on the internet. I am one of the few US (USRNT) Registered
travel nurses here in Syria.
I discovered one suitcase containing $100 usd bills in the secret
coffers of a CORONA-VIRUS victim and when checked, it is $5.8M usd,
in total.the suitcase and the funds was clinically tested and is
(NEGATIVE) of any virus. I have kept the suitcase safe in a security
firm here in Syria.I found you trust worthy to partner with me in
receiving it and we share the funds equally.
Please get back to me immediately and let me know if you intend to
partner or not. If you also do not want to be involved kindly let me
know so I would sever further communication with you.

Regards

Ms Catherine

  Last update: 2022-01-19 11:33    [W:0.033 / U:0.296 seconds]