SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] fbdev updates for v5.17-rc1
From
On 1/17/22 05:33, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 16, 2022 at 9:32 PM Helge Deller <deller@gmx.de> wrote:
>>
>> This pull request contains only one single initial patch which adds
>> myself to the MAINTAINERS file for the FRAMBUFFER LAYER.
>
> I'll pull this

Thanks!

> (as my test builds for other things complete), but this
> is just a note to say that this pull request email was marked as spam
> for me, with gmail saying something along the lines of "lots of emails
> from gmx.de have been marked as spam"

GMX is the biggest (free-) email provider in Germany. I'm sure their
mailboxes get heavily attacked by spammers, and others may try to use them
for spamming.

> I see nothing odd in the email itself, and it has proper SPF and DKIM,
> but it's possible that you end up sharing a subnet (or an ISP) with
> spammers...

No, I'm on a dial-up DSL line and send/get my mails via smtp/imap over the official
GMX mail servers. So, it's strange that gmail suddenly thinks it's spam.

> Or maybe it was a random one-off. We'll see. I check spam filters
> enough that I _usually_ tend to catch these things.

Great.
If it happens again I can switch to my kernel.org account instead...

Helge

  Last update: 2022-01-17 10:30    [W:0.078 / U:0.088 seconds]