SubjectDear Sir/Madam
I’M Barrister Assad LBN.from Burkina Faso, I am sending this brief
letter to solicit your support. I have a Client who is an Indian, his
name is Mr. Dasya Kahaan. He was a gold dealer here in Burkina Faso
before he died six years ago when he went for kidney transplants in
his country India.

He deposited the sum of $5.5 Million dollars in one of the legendary
banks here in Burkina Faso. I have tried all I can to get in touch
with any of his friends or family members but no way.

So i want you to apply to the bank as his Business partner so that the
bank can release Mr.Dasya Kahaan. fund into your bank account. I will
give you the guidelines on how to contact the bank and we have to do
this with trust because I don't want the bank to transfer the fund
into the Government treasury account as an unclaimed fund, so I need
your response.

Warm Regards,
Email.asad1ibn@gmail.com,
Barr.Assad LBN.

  Last update: 2022-01-14 05:12    [W:0.024 / U:0.060 seconds]