SubjectAllow Me to Introduce Myself
Attn: Sir,

We are expanding our global presence by investing into projects
outside the Gulf region in the form of equity finance, loan/JV
partnership. We grant our funding at a guaranteed 3% ROI per annul
for projects to 10years term and above, We have the financial
capacity to fund starting & existing projects between $1M-500
Million USD. Please email us your project Executive Summary for
review and possible approval for funding.

We are currently seeking means of expanding and relocating our
business interest in the following sectors: Banking, Real Estate,
Stock Speculation and Mining, Transportation, Health sector and
Tobacco or any other sector you may suggest.

PLEASE NOTE: Intermediaries / Consultants / Brokers are welcome
to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete
confidence, we will do good business.

Kindly revert back if you have projects that needs funding for
further discussion and negotiation.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Ahmed Ali
Best regards,

  Last update: 2021-09-09 06:37    [W:0.040 / U:0.988 seconds]