    SubjectDear Friend,
    Dear Friend,

    I came across your e-mail contact prior to a private search while in
    need of your assistance. My name is Aisha Gaddafi, a single Mother and
    a Widow with three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of the
    late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi).

    I have investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred
    Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and I need a trusted
    investment Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status,
    however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in
    your country, may be from there, we can build business relationship in
    the nearest future.

    Best Regards
    Mrs Aisha Gaddafi

      Last update: 2021-09-03 01:27    [W:3.698 / U:1.192 seconds]