SubjectRE: how can we test the hexagon port in mainline
Date

The only libc++ builds in this distribution are the target hexagon ones. I did not include a host x86_64 libc++.so library, but it does seem like it would be more convenient if we did.

Nathan suggested disabling the terminfo dependency, I will include that change for the next release that we produce. Also, the upcoming clang-13 release from releases.llvm.org should contain all the necessary fixes (discussed recently) to build kernel code for hexagon.

> We're looking into statically linked images of clang to prevent these
> kinds of games.

Statically linking against libc++/libc++abi at least seems like a good idea. Let me know if we can help.

-Brian

  Last update: 2021-07-08 20:37    [W:0.063 / U:0.132 seconds]