SubjectPlease reply back urgently.
--
Greetings with due respect.
The internet has been grossly abused by scam artist and miscreants
whose intention is to hurt. In as much as one should be careful, same
time we should not allow negative to kill the positive potential in a
realistic business, please read my proposal carefully is 100%
Risk-free. My names are Mr. Maly Mudina, I am from Ouagadougou,
Burkina-Faso.

I am a former account manager to the Ministry of Mines and Energy,
Ouagadougou, Burkina-Faso, under mining sectors. A (Yaramoko) Gold
project awarded to contractors completed successful the year 2014, and
their payment was over invoice of $3,650,000,000.00 US Dollars (Three
Million Six Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) I moved
the funds in 20 th May 2015 into ATM CREDIT VISA CARD with the name of
my company.

In December 2015, the Ministry of Mines and Energy financial
surveillance Union traced that the payment was over invoice; they
arrested me and kept me under house arrest, ceased all my belonging
and restrict my family from movement, and they are seriously on
investigation. I contact to urgently assist me to move the ATM CARD
out from the bank to your country, if you accept to give me good
support with trust and transparency, in ratio of %40 for you and %60
for me, call me on this number:+226 67811899. Call me for more
details.
Waiting your reply, Mr. Maly Mudina.

  Last update: 2021-07-31 22:13    [W:0.027 / U:0.424 seconds]