SubjectParagon NTFSv3 (was Re: [GIT PULL] vboxsf fixes for 5.14-1)
On Fri, Jul 30, 2021 at 8:55 AM Konstantin Komarov
<almaz.alexandrovich@paragon-software.com> wrote:

> We've just sent the 27th patch series which fixes to the buildability against
> current linux-next. And we'll need several days to prepare a proper pull request
> before sending it to you.

Well, I won't pull until the next merge window opens anyway (about a
month away). But it would be good to have your tree in linux-next for
at least a couple of weeks before that happens.

Added Stephen to the participants list as a heads-up for him - letting
him know where to fetch the git tree from will allow that to happen if
you haven't done so already.

The one other thing I do want when there's big new pieces like this
being added is to ask you to make sure that everything is signed-off
properly, and that there is no internal confusion about the GPLv2
inside Paragon, and that any legal people etc are all aware of this
all and are on board. The last thing we want to see is some "oops, we
didn't mean to do this" brouhaha six months later.

I doubt that's an issue, considering how public this all has been, but
I just wanted to mention it just to be very obvious about it.

Linus

  Last update: 2021-07-30 19:25    [W:0.133 / U:0.136 seconds]