SubjectHello Dear.
Greetings,

With due respect to your person. I need your assistance in
transferring the sum of $11.3million to your private account. The
money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for years without
anybody coming for the claim. I want to release the money to you as
the relative to our deceased customer (the account owner) who died a
long with his family since October 2005.

The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money
remains unclaimed after 16 years, the money will be transferred into
the bank treasury as an unclaimed fund. that is the reason why i want
to release the money to you for our mutual benefit.

By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how
the business will be executed.

Best Regards,
Ahmed Ouedraogo.

  Last update: 2021-07-21 17:31    [W:0.074 / U:0.044 seconds]