SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] xfs: new code for 5.14
On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 1:16 PM Darrick J. Wong <djwong@kernel.org> wrote:

> Please let me know if anything else strange happens during the merge
> process. The merge commits I made seem stable enough, but as it's the
> first time I've ever accepted a pull request, we'd all be open to
> feedback for improvements for next time.

It looks fine to me.

I *would* suggest editing the merge commit messages a bit when doing
pull requests from other people.

It's by no means a big deal, but it looks a bit odd to see things like

Hi all,

Questions, comment and feedback appreciated!

Thanks all!
Allison

in the merge message. All that text made a ton of sense in Allison's
pull request, but as you actually then merge it, it doesn't make a lot
of sense in the commit log, if you see what I mean..

But it's not a problem for this pull request, and I've merged it in my
tree (pending my usual build tests etc, and I don't expect any
issues).

Linus

  Last update: 2021-07-02 23:40    [W:0.036 / U:0.136 seconds]