SubjectDVBS Blind scan implementation of Linux DVB
Date
Hello, dvb frontend maintainer:
We have an internal discussion about how to implement DVBS blind scan.
Currently, we can't see any structs and IOCTL commands related to DVBS blind scan in Linux-dvb framework.
So we want to confirm if Linux-dvb framework have inherent flow of DVBS blind scan or not.
If the answer is yes, could you tell us how to work in Linux-dvb.
If the answer is no, do you have any suggestions or design scenario for DVBS blind scan?

Sorry to bother you and thanks for your helps.
BRs,
YP

  Last update: 2021-07-02 12:17    [W:0.046 / U:0.104 seconds]